Monday, March 5, 2012
More toxic in the electronic goods
If you want to get rid of electronic equipment that you no longer use and want to protect the environment, follow these steps:
1. Don’t throw old electronics in the trash!
2. Donate for reuse if possible.
3. Find a responsible recycler (an e-Steward)
in your state
4. No e-Steward near you? Try the manufacturers’ free recycling programs
5. Still Can’t Find A Convenient Location? Try other retailers.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)